- Approach & Landing in Japan2004 pack 1 combines a series of 8 adventure
files, 2 Jet airliners and enhanced sceneries of 8 airports in Japan.
- Pack 1 has B777-200 and McDonnell Douglas MD-90-30. These models are designed
to show off the highest effect of body surface reflection. The flight models
of these jetliners are made easy to treat, and so even novice pilot would
be able to enjoy flying with them.
- The sceneries of eight airports in Japan are enhanced to make them "as
real as it gets" on FS2004. These sceneries include the facility data
of AFCAD2 for AI traffic operating at and around the airports.
- As the name speaks for itself, the included adventure is set to start when
you are flying around 10000ft after the TOD (top of descent). Why not to
depart from any airport of your choice with one of these 8 airports as
your destination. By doing so, you can eliminate the boring segment of
the long-range-simflight which is a part of the flight from TOC to TOD.
- In the adventure, two modes are available for you to choose. A pilot mode
is for one to act as PF (Pilot Flying) and an observer mode is for the
beginner FS2004 fans.
- You'll be handled by ATC exactly in a same manner as to what has been done
by actual ATC for the actual air traffic operating at these included eight
airports of Japan.
- Instrument Approach Charts and Aerodrome Charts (extract from AIP, Japan)
Copyright(C) 2004 AeroSim Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.