- Short Desciption.
- This product has been developed as the seventh product of AeroSim's Real Addon Series for FS2004, and is the sequel to the Classic Liner, Vol. 1
- It includes the Jetliners of Second Generation, such as Douglas DC-8/DC-10, Lockheed L1011. They are in the classical liveries of Douglas and Lockheed. In addition, some of them wear the old liveries of PAA, TWA, NW, BA, DL HA and AC. In total, 13 Jetliners (DC-8 x2, DC-10 x5 and L-1011 x6) are included.
- Each aircraft has its own mouse clickable 2D/3D cockpit.
- Douglas DC-8 and DC-10 are equipped with INS. Lockheed L-1011 has INS connected to FMS. It was called ANS (Automated NAV System) that had advanced far compared with the INS of DC-8/DC-10. L-1011 pilot was not required to type in LAT and LONG of waypoint one by one by using the alphanumeric keypad of CDU prior to the departure of every flight. They were also able to pre-set the various parameters of climb and descent in FMS, so that they could fly not only with LNAV but also VNAV. Those INS and FMS of real aircraft were very complex system. Same on the aircraft of this product are, therefore, simplified to an extent that any level of FS fan can easily manipulate it and enjoy.
- 39 route data (with SID/STAR) are stored in FMS of L-1011. Some of them are RJAA-PHNL, RJBB-VHHH, RJAA-PGUM, RJTT-RJOO, etc. You can create your own route data by using the text editor.
- The product also includes the Approach & Landing Adventure of the flight to RJAA, RJTT, RJNN, RJCC, RJCH, RJFT, ROAH, RJOO and RJFF airports. Approach Charts for these airports are included in the handbook.
- Handbook in PDF format is contained in the download product.