- D E S C R I P T I O N.
- This product has been developed as the sixth product of AeroSim's Real Addon Series for FS2004.
- It includes 25 aircraft of the Classical Jet Airliners that were introduced into airline service from the late 1960s.
- They are in the classical liveries of some major airlines, of those some are the defunct airlines.
- Each aircraft has its own mouse clickable 2D/3D cockpit.
- The Boeing 747s have INS (Inertial Naviation System) to calculate the plane's position for navigating the plane to its course. The INS in a real life is a very complex system. Our system is simplified, so that anyone can easily manipulate the system.
- The product also includes the Approach & Landing Adventure of the flight to the Osaka International Airport of old days, just step back to a time before the Kansai was opened for International Air Traffic of that region.
- INS tutorial in the form of Video Movie is included in the archive of download product.